Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Keeping up with Nick

Ok so Nick actually listed his training for yesterday so here goes mine, a few runs at Cranmore, 40 minutes on rollers, 60 push-ups, and 100 or so stomach things. Damn I'm tough! FYI bikeman has anti monkey butt powder in their Dirty 30 specials bin- might be time to stock up.

Now it's time to drink my coffee, eat my organic pop-tart (thanks to Ward for those foolish things) and go from there.

I have no humor in my system as of yet, and for Nick and Abe (they can relate) I think the Indian food has finally left the building.



sven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home