Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

You leave the office...

..for one day and the boys start goin'at'cha like you're nickname is Pumkin and there's a new pick of you and your girly.

March 1st- the official date of the hair being removed from my legs- I'll give you before and after photos if you are so interested (although I find the whole tone of the conversation just a bit un-nerving).

Question for the group- when was the last time anyone went out and did some pedaling? The tour fo California is going on now so I'm spending time like it's July checkign the damn live updates on Velonews.com. Looks like the boys have some climbing today- check out the profile it looks like the Jay Challenge (anyone remember what that is?).

Ok, gotta go check to see if ice dancing is on- or I guess I could just ask Dennis.


sc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home