Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

64 miles, 10,500 of Climbing


It's funny how that can be a motivating factor. Worst part about the ride this morning was the road grime in my teeth. I might as well have licked the pavement the entire ride. Here's what I did: GG parking lot up to Mt. Surprise and up to turn around, back down and then up Hurricane to the gate (still lots of ice at the gate) down and to Whitaker Lane, across Old Bartlett back to GG. Soaked. Showered, down to Fronstside for a breve (sp?) and a bagel. Last night while NICK and SVEN were out I did chest and tri's, oh I'm feeling frisky now, or the 64 miles and 10,500 is a motivator, or a scare tactic. Tonight Guiness and some cheese curls.

Abe

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Ignacio JimĂ©nez Torrado said...

I saw I your blog and I think it's cool. You should take a look at this at website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home