Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Train This


First, I don't think I've mentioned anything I've ever really done in the past unless asked. My wife, well she has but that's because she thought I would amount to something when we first started dating. Ha, fooled her. Second, is it a prerequisite to post a picture of ourselves each time Sven. Oh look Sven skiing in powder. Sven, Nashbar is having a sale if you need to buy a bigger helmet for your head. Oh yeah, Sven will be riding in his 10th year at the 24 Hours of Great Glen if anyone missed it. Can I have your autograph? OK I feel better now. truce.

Training, is that what we call that? But yes, I agree with Sven this is probably year one of dumb ideaas. Especially if you consider 24 Hours of Pats Peak 2 weeks prior to Jay and 24 Hours of Great Glen 2 weeks after. I'm declaring 2006 The Year of the Cramp for me.

Abe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home