Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Besides the Jay race, I've decided to get my ass handed to me another way


So besides this bad idea I've signed up for, I've gone and done something potentially far worse. Or far better depending the outcome. On March 11, I will be trying out for the Manchester Wolves arena football team. It started as a "Hugh, could you still play" sort of comment. Then I agreed to try and now I'm dead. So training has changed slighlty, or training needs to start. I feel fairly fit but at what age do you realize you aint got it anymore. Dennis could you answer that for me? So NFL combine rules apply, bench press - maximum reps at 225 lbs., squats, 40 yard time (ugh), agility tests (I had chinese for lunch). So fellas feel free to mock me. But you never know, what if...

"bobby don't play no foosball, mr. coach klein"

super freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home