Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Serious...

With only 120 days until Jay (yup 120) I wouldn't call it serious. Maybe, or maybe it's reality or insanity. I really would like to make it through Jay and not just finish. Any pain I can alleviate now for Jay is a good thing. Thus the purchase of a new shiny road bike. So first real day out on the road, here's my thoughts.

1. Nice day out, we're still in March?
2. It's a lot faster.
3. Only took 3 miles to get our first Red Neck yelling at us.
4. I like dirt and woods better.
5. I was within 3 feet of Svens ass for an hour straight.

So what's the significance of this? Well, #4, I prefer the woods but can get hours and miles in on the road that I can't in the woods. So that's good. #5, well I don't know other than follwoing something like that breaks a lot of wind...and I mean that in a good cycling sort of way.

A1 out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home