Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Oooh Bother...

You know Sven is OK with his manhood when he wears lycra anywhere and references an episode of Pooh. Good analogy though, sad thing is I could totally envision it. Good episode.

I'm with Judge Judy, Sven is probably secretly training in France, 180ish pounds? By the way, when he said he went for a run he actually meant "I threw the bottle and ran from the rubber bullets". I guess that's considered a workout.

Another good ride this morning, glad it's Friday. Sounds like Judge Judy still wants to brave the elements Sunday morning, I'm with you Judge.

A1 Steak-out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home