Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Course details

I'm looking forward to meeting this Dan character. He obviously has a sick sense of humor, which I like. So when the race director tells you you're going to want to quit after only a short portion of the course you have to admit the glove has been thrown down and now you want to prove the bastard wrong!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared of this course. I am scared, or very respectful or both. The good news is that knowing I'm scared makes it easier to get up at 4am tomorrow morning to drag my sorry self around on my road bike for 100 miles- likely in the rain. JJ's going with me so we'll have plenty of time to chat about the race, cycling, and why we love this sport so much.

I've got to say it's been a long time since I've had "teammates" like this, where we really were out there pushing each other. Good things happend then, I think it will again. If nothing else we'll learn a great deal about ourselves at the Jay Challenge and be in good shape to put in a good showing at the 24 Hours of Great Glen. So who's up for a trip to North Carolina in Sept? I'll led A1 fill you all in.

Dr. Evil

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home