Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I need a towel


So training comes before smarts. DEA and I did 100 in the rain. He set it out pretty good in his retelling of the ride. I have to say the idea of bagging it was running through my head most of the way to his folks house. I was wondering what would be a good excuse that didn't sound like me just wimping out. Unfortunately I never came up with one and before I knew it we were in Bethel. By then it didn't matter as it was half way. Evans' was a good climb, neither one of us wanting to let the other get the better of us. Fortunately with only a little left in the climb we wised up. After a controlled descent it was time to watch the miles tick off and hope we could get the 100 without adding too much. Well it worked out perfectly and I am quite happy to say I have my first century in the books.



JJ

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home