Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

That's insane

If I trained that way I'd be back at 3rd grade fighting weight. See, my training is probably different than the rest of the band of idiots here. I lose weight breathing. Last year from July-October from riding a fair amount (2-3 days a week) I dropped 31 pounds. So, while Nick and Sven do cardio and the like, I lift. One goal, gain as musch weight (clean weight, not twinkie ass weight) as possible, I'll need another 15 pounds by spring to get through the summer withought looking like Clay Aiken. So here goes, last night 4 sets of shrugs, 3 sets of bent over rows, 4 sets of hammer curls, 4 sets of easy bar curls and 4 sets of straight bar curls. Monday night was chest and shoulders, tonight legs. After each workout, a peanut butter sandwich before bed and 3 boiled eggs for good measure. Don't get to close in the morning. And by the way, working out everyday this week with only one short ride on Saturday, and I lost 9 lbs. Damn, better make it two sandwiches tonight before bed.

Abe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home