Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Breakout!


I think the caption though is better than Sven's, although Sven likes to see himself as if no one has noticed. "Hey look there's me in 1987 when I was in shape and look at my pretty hair and mu ultra coolness."

But I like this caption anywho.

Breakout, Nick searches for a gap at the 2nd Annual Attitash/Bull Moose 15s tourne

Looks like someone else is searching for the "gap", Korea looks tough aas shit huh. There are we back to normal and just ripping on each other. Dennis what's your excuse for not making it to tomorrow nights ride?

AW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home