Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

inner monologue

were you to look into the mind of the subject of the below photos, this is what i think you'd find:

dennis: "WOO HOOO!!! I'M WASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY!!! - hey, you think this broad to my left would go for me?"

sven: "oh yeah, i'm SO making love to the camera. the camera wants me, and i am looking badASS right now. get the hip lower! angulate! oh, so money. so, so money. when i get this picture back, i'm totally going to pin it up on my ceiling and have some personal time with it. you sexy bitch, you. by the way, where's my wife? i thought she went to a party with dennis last night?"

not looking quite as drunk as dennis or quite as sweet as sven,
north korea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home