Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Foul!

I cannot believe that Mr. Cole would stoop to the point of posting a photo like the one he did, Has he no shame? Has he no pride? I bet he didn't get spousal approval to post that pic. Makes one wonder what he will do to try to make others look bad. I guess the whole waxing thing must have hit close to home so to speak. Maybe there is some hairy issues that need attending to. I guess I am suprised and disappointed at the sad persoanl attack. I'm going to start raising money to send Sven to a day spa, or maybe a week spa (cause it might take that long) to have a professional deforest him properly, maybe a dip in s vat of nair is in order.

DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home