Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Commuting

Ok so who wants to start riding in to work again? I rode in this am and felt like crap, so that tells me I'd better start riding again! Normally the commute takes 25 mintues, today took 35 and I was killing myself. I kept telling my legs it was because of the extra 5lbs of rotating mass I put on my wheels (damn studded cross tires are freaking heavy)- I was glad I put a 46T on the front- cuz I don't think I could have made the 50T go anywhere this AM. There now I've laid some tech talk for you to rip on, now I need to drop a name, hmmmmm. I got nothing at the moment but I'll think of something.

So that's the training log for today. I get to do it again with a tail wind (yeah right) when I go home.


sc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home