Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I think I'm in trouble

Racing the North Conway Derby on Feb 18th, participating in the Challenge where you call somebody out and start talking smack. So I was picking on people who I know can't make the race date due to small events like the Olympics and the such. Then I call out by buddy Ward, cuz I know he's out in New Mexico training at altitude- so he's far away. He then bounces back that he'll be back by the 11th and that he'll see me at the starting line. Can I get into race shape in a week and a half? Anyone know any place where you can get Lypo cheap? I'm gonna get my ass kicked- but it'll be fun.

cheers- sven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home