Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Friday, February 17, 2006

You just figured out Blue's Clue's!

You sat on down figured it out, what Blue's Clue's was all about, wow your really smart. Come on Dennis, I would expect more from you. Yes sorry I forgot to sign my post, but thanks to our own Korea Fried Beans, we all know who posted that now. It was I, lover of ice capades, figure skating, Gold's Gym and Balco. Mostly Balco, how sweet would the ice capades be if they were all on "BALCO Juice." That I would pay to see. "And down goes Mickey, Minnie with a left to the jaw, and Goofy comes out of no where."

Ice Capade Freak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home