Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Friday, March 03, 2006

It's getting closer


So all this talk of how many days are left is making me nervous. I started to calculate time left to train. Hopefully within the next 4-6 weeks we'll be back on dirt. That leaves the rest of April, May and June. Then we're into the month of July and uh oh it's d day. So lately I've actually been working out knowing it's fast approaching. Wednesday was back, shoulders and arms. Yesterday, scheduled day off. Then Stalin shows up, shit. So downstairs we go, squats, squats and more squats. I shouldn't complain but I was planning a relaxing evening of American Idol. Fortuneately he had to get going so I was spared. Although walking up the stairs did hurt. Anywho, I think it should be a team prerequisite to lift with Stalin just once before Jay.

Freak out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home