Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another nice morning.

So Korea Slim and I decide we'll meet rain or shine this morning, ended up being great outside. Peaked up and over to the powerlines and back out to North South Road. Good ride. Took my first header of the year. Nice mild one really. Climbing the steep on Peaked it was wet and it actually just spun out beneath me, leaving me lying on my stomach/side. Good one to get out of the way with. I even had a camera so if I can figure out how to download them off it I'll post some of Korea in his dead sexy knickers. Sounds like an afternoon ride may be forming and one back in tomorrow AM. Good times, and glad to hear Sven suffered on his commute in. That's what you get for taking a week off in France.

A1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home