Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Confusion or hemmorhoids? It had to be something....

conĀ·fused ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-fyzd)
adj.
Being unable to think with clarity or act with understanding and intelligence.

Lacking logical order or sense: a confused set of instructions.
Chaotic; jumbled: a confused mass of papers on the floor.


Not sure of Abe's rationale, I don't want to call it an excuse, cause its not that good, in saying he was confused. He knew what time it was, even considering the whole daylight savings time thing, He knew what time his hall pass expired and what his ride window was, and I figured he knew how long it would take him to drive home since he drove to the ride. I cant figure out the whole confused thing. I don't think anyone else is buying it either. I guess I was hoping for something a little more creative. Something like an injury or a hemmorhoid or my wife is calling me, but no, we get some lame confusion excuse. It may leave one to wonder about Abe's committment to this whole deal. One thing in his defense, at least he isn't walking funny or not sitting as uncomfortably as I am today, unless it was a hemmorhoid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home