Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hell Yeah

NK is on to something now. Sunday's ride was good, but this morning was a lot better. For a few reasons I guess, 1) Only an hour ride 2) In the woods 3) Did I mention in the woods. Pretty good way to start the morning out, climb Peaked then navigate the beaver damn. Only one problem is the cold morning, it sucked Sunday for the first hour trying to stay warm, this morning it was cold, especially dodging every drop of water making sure not to get wet. So on that note I'm going to let my anti-environment mobile (as Korea Slim calls it) idle all day long. Maybe I can speed this global warming thing up and not have to deal with cold mornings.

Kind of funny really, Korea looks over to me at the top of our climb this morning and says "this is fun" even as our lungs are screeching from the 20 degree air. Yup I agree, and that's pretty cool to be gasping for air and enjoying it. Jay is 110 days away...Hell Yeah!

A1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home