Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm with D2

I don't buy it, remember the guys name and we'lll see where he finishes. Then base next year's training on that.

So I'm standing by the confused theory, seriously. I'm not feeling the love from D2 though, questioning my commitment.


That being said, Nick and I set out this morning for our first real ride on dirt. So much for the dirt idea with the new snow. Climbed Peaked around back down the power lines and out to North South road. Very suprised at how dry it was, both stream crossings were fine, beaver dam was dry and rideable below it. So who's in for tomorrow morning, for snowshoeing I mean.

A1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home