Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hurt so good...

So DEA bails on NK and I this morning, probably to catch an early glimpse of himself on TV. Probably hit refresh on their site until it appeared. So NK and I hit the Cranmore access road for a grind to the top. Not sure on time, NK has that info., ask him. Ride the connector to Red Tail then down. Almost to the bottom when I slide on a root fold the front under and go ass over teapot over the bars. Minor but mildly entertaining.

As for the climb. Goes something like this: No Legs, Insane Bugs and mind was not in it. Felt dizzy and light headed for some of the climb and the descent as well. had a burst to get through the nasty sections but it was short and hurt. I guess you need days like these to get through. Hopefully this isn't what I'll feel like at Jay, that wouldn't be good.

So with just over a month to go Nikki is telling me to get out and ride as much as possible. Apparently she may be "concerned", not for my safety but so I finish. Who's up for a ride?

A1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home