Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It was nice out

Woke up this morning to beautiful sunshine and a nice little breeze. After last nights storms I'll take it. So Nikki says you should ride to work. OK, being that I always listen to my wife off I went. 23 minutes into the office which included stopping traffic so Mama Duck and baby ducks could cross the street safely. And also included carrying the 30ish lb. backpack. So the ride home tonight is looking like an "electrifying" one. Clouds rolling in and thunder in the background. Maybe I'll get home in under 20 then, probably not.

Morning ride around Peaked anyone?

A1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home