Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Reservations are made

So I finally received the confirmation for our rooms for Jay, I'll get the address out there as to where we're staying so all our adoring fans can send beer and cheese curls to us.

Had the kids off to school duty this morning (Nikki had to go to work early, someone has to make money to pay for a new bike) so I missed DEA and NK's ride. Was able to get out last night for an hour and a half or so. Did some laps on the Pine Tree loop, moved some trees that were down and most importantly tried out the new ride which I may just be sporting in Jay. Thanks to the lovely Misses for suggesting I need a new ride for the race, I wonder what she's setting me up for?

Sounds like a few painful long rides are taking shape for the next few weeks. So if anyone reads the press release and checks us out here and plans on buying us beer, I like PBR. My wife likes Blue Moon she deserves one for the support and hall passes too.

One and a half months away, I think I'm going to be sick.

A1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home