Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Screw Winter

I'm ready to shave- and not just my face. It's time for me to clean up my legs and look all sexy (maybe I'll need tan in a can)- cuz this winter just isn't cutting it.

So who's with me? Come on you know you want those nice smooth legs, besides it's so much easier to clean out the dirt and tar from your wounds when they're all void of hair.

Based on what Abe just said we need to get out and train- we can once again be the super fit people we believe we once were. Ok, reality check- we've never really been in shape and this could be the year that we finally look like those dudes on the bowflex commercials- well at least the "before" shots. I really don't have a point- other then I'm 20 to 25 pounds too heavy- and the amount of climbing during the Jay race is downright scary. So I'm almost ready to use the T word. I'm reluctant to use the T word because it requires me to admit my diet is horrible and that I drink too many adult beverages. So maybe I need to use the lowercase t word (is there such a thing)?

Enough babling from me- time to go find a razor.

sven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home