Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Confession Day


So if Dennis thinks me trying out for the Wolves is a bad idea and I may get hurt, it gets better. What have I always wanted to do, but never had the chance (well many things but I mean this). BULL RIDING! I've told my lovely wife I wanted to ride a bull for a long time. Well she found a class I take and then bring on the snorting, kicking, bucking, stomping action. In May in Fayetteville, NC. Who's in? Come on it's gonna be awesome. So after two ass kicking stupid ideas, I may make it to Jay. Eight seconds...

Come on Dennis, let's hear why I'm an idiot.

freak for 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home