Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Racing to the Town line

One thing about our usual riding crew. We're all in the same realtive ballpark. There is no superstar among us, sure we have our freaks and miscreants, but thats about it. I like to compete as much as the next guy, but the important thing is knowing when to take the chance and sprint for the line. Know your competition. Its fine if I do it with you guys cause I hope I have a chance of being there at the line. I guess part of it is knowing your limits and and not necessarily accepting them, but know what you're working with. That being said, I think Abe is nuts. I hope he has a blast and doesn't get hurt. Not sure if I would make the same decision if I was him or had his metabolism. We're in for wings on Sunday, GO STEELERS!!!

DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home