Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Davis Hill

It was cold, single digits. It was night, but somewhat light out- full moon and I was feeling ultra manley. The Olympics were on (but it was figure skating so only Dennis wanted to watch) so Abe and I went out for a spin. Good ride, Abe got cramps (It was that time of the month), I got cold but finally warmed up and stayed out for over an hour- twice up and over Davis on the Surley- I felt tough- damn skippy.

So now I'm eating a sticky bun and drinking coffee and waiting for this Noreaster to miss us yet again.

Get out and ride.


sven

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling about going for a ride. I could have taped the figure skating.

DM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home