Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Training log 020706

I got up, took a shower, ate some breakfast, waited for the school bus, dropped a kid off at daycare and am now sitting on my ass until about 5PM or so. Then I'll go to my kid's school for a concert and sit on my ass some more, but I have to leave early to go to a meeting where I can sit on my ass and maybe drinkl a beer or two. Then I'll sit in my car and drive home where I'll probably sit ont he couch until I decide to go to bed. Of course I'll do this all at pace and in my big ring on my single speed fixie, blah blah blah.

DM

5 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Dennis you are a funny man- why aren't you telling everyone about the little excersise bike you have hiding under your desk so that you can pedal away all your daily stress.

HA!

sven

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't we all wish we had an "exercise bike" under our desk so we could "pedal away" our daily stress.

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my "exercise" machine's batteries are dead

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm guessing that your other "power tools" have fresh batteries, though

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my other power tools have cords

 

Post a Comment

<< Home