Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Gettin' itchy

The temps are getting up there, the woods are becoming bare- how long till we can hit the trails? Guess it's time to get the Blur into the shop for a bit of brake work. So here's the training log for the last few days. Saturday we skied and tubed- I pulled both girls up the Cranmore tubing hill a couple times- some sort of Rocky work out. Sunday skied with Powderjew. Monday 45 minutes on rollers. Tuesday and hour plus of classic skiing in the AM and then an hour on rollers in the PM. Wednesday 40 minutes on the rollers. I've been working on stretching, mainly cuz I can't bend over to tighen my ski boots or put on my cycling shoes- I'm guessing that is a bad sign.

So there it is. Abe what's the countdown?


sc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home