Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Doosey

Yeah you can say that. Here's my random thoughts from this weekends ride:

It was pretty cool heading out at 5:00am. Nice views from Bear Notch with the sun coming up. The ride, we'll I'm going with it was the toughest ride I've done. 6,900 something feet of vertical kicked my ass. I want to be a meterologist, I don't understand how there's a headwind in every direction. Props go out to the good Dr. Ass for pulling me down route 3 and most of the rest of the ride. Lack of food intake was an issue and route 3 was tough to stay in pull even on the down hilll. Tonights plan is to mount a feed bag to the handle bars. All in all, good ride. It further prooves how hard Jay will be as we only did a little over 1/2 the vertical gain. Animal count - 3 moose, 1 bear. I'll let the good Dr. tell his side, but fun ride all told.

Town lines - A1 3, Dr. Ass the rest (5-7?).

A1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home