Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Monday, July 24, 2006

How many days?

In a weeks time we'll all be licking our wounds and sitting uncomfortably in the car as we drive back from Jay, likely with a hang-over from the post race celebration.

Sombody asked me how I feel- hmm, nervous, sore, stiff, worried, flat, weak, and most importantly feeble. Of course that is often a good sign. I'd almost be worried if I felt great right now as it would lead me to believe I'm in a spot of trouble. But who knows.

I didn't ride my bike for three days straight- not entirely intentional, but the weekends weather and other projects sort of got in the way. At the same time I had intended to take it real easy- so hopefully this will all work out. I did ride in this morning and intend of riding for close to an hour real easy after work today. Hopefully that will shake out any left over junk from last Thursday's efforts.

Nervous- yup. And now that the tour is over (way to go Floyd!) I don't even have that to take my mind off the race.

It's coming boys, rest and eat well.


DEA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home