Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

We're not the only ones climbing


Today was the big Alp d'Huez stage at the tour, a stage that while not in the race every year, is one that always ends up being a defining moment in the race. This year Landis proved to be the one to beat, and Frank Schleck from CSC helped keep CSC in the headlines for stage wins instead of disgraced team leaders.

I find myself often pretending to be the ADH during a tough climb, I wonder how often I'll think that during Jay?

I've posted a photo of todays winner, Frank Schleck- take a look and it makes a whole lot of sense how these guys go uphill so damn fast- there's nothing to the guy!

Anyway that's all I've got running through my brain at the moment.

DEA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home