Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday morning, damn I'm old


Well yesterday was a long day on the bike. Once I got home and cleaned up I didn't feel too bad. A little tired, I could feel my legs going up staris, but not a complete wreck. I slept hard and woke up about 7:30 this morning. I am now more tired that I was before and my legs, lower back, upper back, shoulders, neck are all pretty sore. Looks like I'll be eating plenty of Advil today.

JJ

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck on the race, guys. I am an old friend of Josh's from school. Happened to be browsing and found this blog! Good luck Josh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home