Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Holy Hot Batman

So yup, great ride Saturday. Nothing like getting up at 4:15, heading out the door at 4:45 then riding for about 2+ hours and blowing the rear tire. No tube would've helped, it was blown out on the side wall. So long ride over...

Today, got out for about 4 hours. Of tent work that is. Then headed to the river with the kids this afternoon. Did a little kayaking and swimming against the current, doesn't count as a workout but since I had a few Coronas I'm calling it one. Anywho, early am ride planned for myself. Few hours before work. Funny how I caught myself realizing today that not 30 minutes goes by without thinking about the Jay. Is that good or bad?

A sun crisped A1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home