Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

NK off the Deep End

NK's post script about WCAX needs both an explanation and abuse. First the explanation, a sportscaster from WCAX contacted us to do a story about TWAF. WCAX is the Burlington VT, CBS affiliate. Since NK and I both spent a number of years in Burlington we are familiar with the station, however I have to challenge NK's statement about "I turned to WCAX news each and every night for my news. It was comfort food for my current-events-starved brain", cuz I've heard stories about NK's days at SMC and I find the image of him sitting with baited breath watching the evening news to be a bit fanciful and nauseating. This isn't a rip on WCAX, instead it rip on NK and his questionable ethics when it comes to portraying the past.

With that being said TWAF looks forward to a bit of media coverage, we hope to represent the slackers and weekend warriors everywhere. Fifteen minutes here we come!


DEA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home