Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

4 days and counting

Who'd a thunk we'd only be 4 days away back in the winter months when we has 150+ days to get ready for Jay. Are we ready? Did we train enough? Will we finish? My guess is the answers to those questions are as individualized as the riders on the team. No one has trained the exact same way or put in as much time as the other. Everyone has to a certain extent done what they felt was right, what their schedule(wife/family) allowed, or what the weather or conditions permitted. I have already been thinking that I should have ridden this day or that one, or maybe gone out a little longer or a little harder. Did I bank enough suffering? Am I prepared? Hard to say since none of us have ever tried to tackle Jay. Regardless, there is no more time to train or prepare, only time to get ready to ride. I hope Jay knows what its in for this weekend.

JJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home