Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Friday, July 28, 2006

gulp

This is it. Just a couple days to go. Did our last race before Jay and I managed to hit the deck pretty hard- oh well.

Fortunately no major issues, a bit of bruising on my chest, hand, shin, and knee- but nothing that should bug me too much during the ride. Now comes the final recoup, refuel, and rest before the race. I plan on getting a half hour to hour easy spin on the road bike after work today- just to get all the junk out of the legs from yesterday, then clean the bike, clean the clothes, and pack the bags.

I know everyone on TWAF is feeling a bit itchy to get this thing started. It’s been a long road of training and getting ready for this event, and I know all of us are anxious to get rolling.

I wish I had something witty to add at this point, but I don’t. My head is spinning and I’m just ready to ride. Thanks to everyone for the support (and Sony your T and Christmas present are heading your way- FINALLY!).

Good luck to everyone this weekend. It’s time to ride.

DEA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home