Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hurricane

There are times when my eyes are bigger then my legs, yesterday was one of them. I took Monday very easy after JJ and my epic ride on Sunday, but yesterday I figured I'd spin over to my folks house in North Bridgton after work. Being that work is situated where it is and the route that I wanted to take (rt 93 through Sweeden) is located where it is I thought it would be smart to take a "shortcut" and ride up and over Hurricane.

I'm not sure why I didn't listen to my body when it was screaming at me riding up to the top of Kearsarge Rd, or why I didn't listen when it was screaming as I rode the lower "flat" pitch of Hurricane. But I was listening when I was on the main pitch but at the point I felt committed to my route- so up and over (slowly) I went.

The rest of the ride was pretty good. Total time was 1:53:52- that's all I know. I don't have the data bank that Dr. Data has. I should point out I enjoy all of Dr. Data's data, and yes I ask him for updates on a regular basis.

That's it from here. Hopefully the Thursday night series will go well- can we cut any time? I hope so!

DEA

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home