Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Solo on Sunday

So I decided that Sunday's death march would be best not attempted. Long work week starting at 4:00am and usually ending around 1:00am coupled with the mysterious muscle pull in my chest that feels like I broke a rib. So I was out. NK and I spoke and were going to hook up Sunday morning for a dirt ride. He called promptly 7:00am, I'm half asleep, not going. Back to bed and Nikki says you should just go. OK, call NK and left a message. So I'm going solo.

Got out for 2 1/2 hours on dirt found some good new trails around the lake. Up to Peaked for 2 laps and back through to home. Felt real good and liking the Perpetuum a lot. Got out on the road for an hour later, Mill St. to Brownfield and back. Road the hill from Brownfield to the state line twice. Nikki went and keeps a super pace.

We're getting close and honestly there is'nt a moment that goes by where I don't think about it. Excited to say the least.


A1

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home