Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Riding while on the road

So We are spending our 4th of July Holiday weekend on the road visiting the family in Western NY. Took both the C-dale (road bike) and the Yeti for some riding. On Friday I got out for about an hour and a half on the road with some good climbing. With a mile left I flatted and walked in. Oh well. Time for some new rubber I think. 3 flats in the last 500 miles is too many for me. Saturday I got out for 2 hours of singletrack at the Harriet Hollister Rec. Area and it was a blast. I had a limited map and found a lot of other trails cut by folks who know how to build trails that were not on my map. Lots of climbing and some really cool features. Thanks to the folks on MTBR review for the recommendation. Didn't make it out Sunday or today as we were tied up with family activities and tomorrow we are back in the car heading home. Looking for some miles on Wed and then the race series at Great Glen on Thursday. We're in the home stretch boys....

JJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home