Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July

The month of July is already flying by, with today being the 5th- holy cow!

Monday I felt dead, yesterday I did the Bridgton Four on the 4th running race- felt ok but I still can’t run for beans (a 33 something for 4 miles- about a 8.5 mpm pace). Then this morning I rode into work- felt ok but I need to work on my stretching in a big time way as my whole body is really feeling tight these days.

The Tour is shaping up to be a good race. The dopers are gone (at least some of them) and the riders that are left are going to put on a heck of a show. At first I was pretty frustrated but at this point I just want to watch those still in it racing hard.

Only a few weeks left, times getting tight! A couple big training rides left then some quality rest and easy riding to get up to the big day.

How’s everyone feeling?


DEA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home