Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pine tree and pine cones

Last night after dinner I got motivated to go for a spin. Out to Pine Tree for some laps there. Somebody has been back there doing a little trail maintenance, trails were in good shape. I did confirm the need for new tires though, I get great traction but they throw way to much up, like sticks, rocks and pine cones. Yup, pine cones. On my third lap with mouth open sucking in air, a pine cone came off the front tire and right down my throat. As I ride along dry heaving until said pine cone becomes unlarged and comes out. Good times.

Anywho, about an hour on dirt. Got to play around with seat height and air pressure in my fork and shock so well worth the near death pine cone experience.

A1

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home