Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Game on

Crank the Kanc, a 21 mile TT on Saturday probably in the rain. Last four miles climb pretty significantly. So, we're making it interesting. A penny a second based on these time gaps. Dr. Evil Ass has granted us these times: JJ- 2 minutes A1- 7 minutes. So I got 7 on the Dr. and 5 on JJ. So the plan, go as hard as possible for as long as possible (hopefully 21 miles). I'm guessing I blow up at mile 11. I'm guessing that's the only way I'll beat the splits so graciously bestowed upon me. So at mile 11 look for me, or more importantly look for what remains of me. Oh I'm feeling frisky.

A1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home