Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

R&R

Rest & reocovery. At least that's what I'm calling it. I took onday off after DEA and I did our double metric century. I decided to ride to work yesterday and I could still feel it in my legs on the way in. Kepy the heart rate as low as possible and just eased my way in. On the way home I decided to push it some more and see how I was recovering. I felt pretty descent but could definately tell that I was not nearly 100%. It was at that point that I recalled DEA telling me he was going to ride home via Hurricane Mtn. and I had to laugh as I was very glad I had decided not to join him. I think I would have made it over but not in very good form that is for sure. Needless to say I am probably better off having taken the easier way home and gotten more of a recovery ride in as oppsed to suffering again so soon. Not sure how those Tour guys do it day in and day out. Doing a dirt ride on Davis this evening at 6pm if anyone's around.

JJ

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home