Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Floyd in Yellow!

Floyd, Floyd he's our man if he can't do it maybe Levi can. Well Levi might have a struggle since he rode my pace in the TT the other day (actually what I would give to ride his "terribly slow" TT pace.

So our fifth American in Yellow (Lemond, Armstrong, Zabriskie, Hincappie, Landis)- and this guy has a fantastic shot at winning the whole thing. And he's doing it all on a bum hip that's getting replaced after the tour- damn.

Tonight is week two of the GGTOC series. My oldest daughter will race tonight- so that will be fun- pink Trek power coming your way! I'm hoping to knock a few seconds off my time from last week- but with all the rain we got last night I'm expecting the course to be a touch slick and soupy in a few spots. Whiplash should be entertaining- off camber wet roots- gotta love'm!

Team Weak and Feeble T-shirts are being picked up tonight- $15 for one or 2 for $25- get'm while they're hot! Interested drop me a line at sven@glengroup.com. I'll get a photo of the shirts being modeled up on the site soon.

That's it from me- ride fast and smile big.

DEA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home