Jay Challenge

The ramblings of Team Weak and Feeble (Sven Cole, Dennis Morgan, Josh Mac, Nick Lebel, and Abe Wrobleski) as we prepare for the Jay Challenge mountain bike race.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Another wet one


Went out for a wet one in the woods. I was asked to give a tour around the local trails this evening so I obliged. There was 5 of us that took a spin around the woods. I rode from home so I got a little extra time and mileage on the others but we had a good time. It rained the entire ride, quite hard at times as well. Used some more of the Accel gel this evening, strawberry-Kiwi is the best.

Did a little over 12 miles in an hour and a half with about 1,200 feet of climbing. Think I'm still in recovery mode from Sunday's epic. Hope the legs are fresh for tomorrow's race at GGTOC. Looking to better last weeks time and hopefully take a better spot on the podium. Guess we'll see what happens.

JJ

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home